Friday, March 1, 2013

It's been a minute...

Today, like every other day, I had my daily Pinterest Devotional time. Oh, don't act like I'm the only one. You know, when you spend a ridiculous reasonable amount of time sifting through ideas from mommy blogs with ideas that you would have never  could have easily come up with on your own and then you steal borrow those ideas? See... I knew I wasn't alone.

Anyway while clicking away I remembered that there once was a time when I started a blog. In a land far far away called Pre-toddlerica. Where nap times reigned surpreme. It was a beautiful place.

Needless to say, it's been a year since I last posted on this thing and it's all Avery's fault. He's just so darn cute and most days, I would much rather watch his cuteness than blog about it. However, I love to write and it is kind of an outlet for me that I've missed. So, while I absolutely refuse to sacrifice time with my son just to have my nose stuck in a computer, I do promise to keep this updated more often than twice a year.

It would take entirely too long to write all that's happened in the past year, so below are some photos that should paint a pretty good picture.

I'm back in the blogging saddle again. You've been warned.



Colorado Ski Trip
March 2012

Easter 2012



Braves Home Opener
April 13, 2012
Hank Aaron Benefit Dinner
Summer 2012




Our first family beach trip
September 2012
Avery's 2nd Birthday
October 2012



Our sweet nephew, Hollis James Waters was born.
October 9th 2012



Jungle Cup
December 2012



Christmas 2012
 

No comments:

Post a Comment